Highlighted

Over saturated catalog on Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom for 3 yrs now, it's just this recent 2 months I've encountered that my catalog when I open on my phone gets over Saturated and ugly in most cases. The catalog folder preview of the photos looks normal but when I open a single photo, after 2 seconds it switches to an overly Saturated version of it. This doesn't make sense to me, i never had problem on previous classic. Is there a fix to this? It's weird I don't see much complaints about this but maybe only few uses catalog to access their processed photos on their phone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Over saturated catalog on Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom for 3 yrs now, it's just this recent 2 months I've encountered that my catalog when I open on my phone gets over Saturated and ugly in most cases. The catalog folder preview of the photos looks normal but when I open a single photo, after 2 seconds it switches to an overly Saturated version of it. This doesn't make sense to me, i never had problem on previous classic. Is there a fix to this? It's weird I don't see much complaints about this but maybe only few uses catalog to access their processed photos on their phone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?