• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Over saturated colors from PC to mobile.

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently started shooting real estate photography. I shoot all my images in RAW, and edit them in both Lightroom and Photoshop. I recently shot a house, edited them, exported them, and uploaded them through Dropbox and Google drive. They look great when viewing them on a PC, but when viewed on mobile, all the images are oversaturated and the wood floors look orange. I've shot three other houses that had wood floors and never had this issue. 

Any thoughts? I'm truly stumped. 

Thanks for the help!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It would be great if you could add screen shots that were named after the platform they are on (Win x, iOS x).
Both from e.g. Lightroom and the native image viewing app.
It is not yet clear which image shows what exactly.

It would be great if you could tell us exactly what Lightroom version you use on the desktop as well as what device you use on iOS. 

Please note that images that have gone through third party services might be enhanced, so it might not be exactly what the Lightroom exported.

Since you are mentioning exported images from Lightroom on Windows; iOS and Windows use different color spaces.
So if you try to export the images from Windows to iOS you should probably try out to use Display P3 as color space setting (More Options) and compare.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines