Highlighted

Paid for Lightroom premium and can’t access the features

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble accessing my Lightroom premium features after I renewed. The subscription is showing up in my IOS settings and is paid for. I tried logging in/out, deleting app, etc. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paid for Lightroom premium and can’t access the features

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble accessing my Lightroom premium features after I renewed. The subscription is showing up in my IOS settings and is paid for. I tried logging in/out, deleting app, etc. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Ksiemers104

I just replied to your original post.

Your account appears to have have a healthy, active subscription.  Is this working OK for you now?

Please be sure to sign in using you newer account, which you used to post on the forums.  I see you also have an older account, but that older account will not work here as it's only your newer account that is subscribed.

If you still need help, please reply back here or contact Adobe Support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0