Paid for subscription but still can’t use premium function. Restoring purchases didn’t help.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for subscription but still can’t use premium function. Restoring purchases didn’t help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2017
greule Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2017
Your issue should be solved. Could be that you need to  re-sign-in to the Lr CC Mobile app. Let me know your results. - Guido

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Advocate ,
Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please educate me as to what is 'premium function'? I have no such thing and have never seen reference to it within my versions of Adobe products.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant “premium feature”. In my language, this is the translation - premium functions (премиум функции). I don’t use English for this program. I translate from Russian into English. You didn’t satisfy my translation, ok, I’m sorry. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tia,

May I know, on which platform are you using Lightroom mobile. ?

Also please message me your Adobe ID on which the subscription was taken.

Thanks

Deepak

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up iOS setting->iTunes&App Store, then long tab your Apple-id and choose "View Apple ID". From there navigate to the "Subscription"-entry. Is the Lr Premium Subscription marked as expired? - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Subscriptions marked as "renews 16 January 2018”

I attach screenshots:

IMG_7120.PNG - Google Drive

IMG_7119.PNG - Google Drive

image1.png - Google Drive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue should be solved. Could be that you need to  re-sign-in to the Lr CC Mobile app. Let me know your results. - Guido

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved! Thanks a lot for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet the same problem with my subscription “Lightroom iPad” ,my account is [ email detail removed by moderator ] pls help to deal with it. Thanks

B7D2F052-9B0E-4659-8A34-00B2E8C376DC.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rufengc, I removed your personal email details, since this is a public forum. If greule​ from Adobe or another Adobe staff needs your email, they will ask you to send it privately (Only share with someone identified with the Adobe staff badge here).

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RuFeng,

I sent you a second follow up email with additional questions yesterday.  I mention it here just in case you didn't see it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines