• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for subscription but still can’t use premium function. Restoring purchases didn’t help.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for subscription but still can’t use premium function. Restoring purchases didn’t help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Your issue should be solved. Could be that you need to  re-sign-in to the Lr CC Mobile app. Let me know your results. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please educate me as to what is 'premium function'? I have no such thing and have never seen reference to it within my versions of Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant “premium feature”. In my language, this is the translation - premium functions (премиум функции). I don’t use English for this program. I translate from Russian into English. You didn’t satisfy my translation, ok, I’m sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tia,

May I know, on which platform are you using Lightroom mobile. ?

Also please message me your Adobe ID on which the subscription was taken.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up iOS setting->iTunes&App Store, then long tab your Apple-id and choose "View Apple ID". From there navigate to the "Subscription"-entry. Is the Lr Premium Subscription marked as expired? - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Subscriptions marked as "renews 16 January 2018”

I attach screenshots:

IMG_7120.PNG - Google Drive

IMG_7119.PNG - Google Drive

image1.png - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue should be solved. Could be that you need to  re-sign-in to the Lr CC Mobile app. Let me know your results. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved! Thanks a lot for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell me how you resolved your issue as the same thing is happening to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet the same problem with my subscription “Lightroom iPad” ,my account is [ email detail removed by moderator ] pls help to deal with it. Thanks

B7D2F052-9B0E-4659-8A34-00B2E8C376DC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rufengc, I removed your personal email details, since this is a public forum. If greule​ from Adobe or another Adobe staff needs your email, they will ask you to send it privately (Only share with someone identified with the Adobe staff badge here).

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RuFeng,

I sent you a second follow up email with additional questions yesterday.  I mention it here just in case you didn't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have paid for premium service and isn't working, refreshing purchases not working ethier.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have been having this same problem for at least 3 weeks. Using Lightroom Cloud on MacOS.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.48.49 PM.png

My Adobe subscription works with Lightroom classic and all other Adobe apps though. 

I've read through the solutions posted here "Known issues in Lightroom". The following solution titled "Signing in" posted here failed to solve the problem.

I've also read through the solutions posted here "Can't use Premium features in Lightroom for mobile after in-app purchase". These solutions haven't worked:

1. Make sure your subscription is active.
  2. Make sure that you are logged in with the correct Adobe ID.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.54.59 PM.png

^ What happens after I click "Buy now". Nothing updates within app, after any period of time.

Other potential solutions that haven't worked:

1. Restarting the app.
  2. Restarting computer.
  3. Uninstalling/reinstalling the app
  4. Updating the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines