• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payed subscription shows as unpayed in app.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My subscription has been prolonged with periodic payment and I've received a receipt from an Apple. But I cannot use application because it says that my subscription was not extended. Tried to restore payments, re-login, etc. Didn't help. I've latest app version on the latest 13 iOS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Does Lightroom display an error when you try Restore Purchase?  Checking against the account you used to post here, I see no Lightroom Mobile subscription for the past or present time.  Since I see your Lightroom subscription in your iOS Settings, this tells me you have a Lightroom subscription based on another email address.  If you see a "duplicate purchase" error when you try Restore Purchase or to buy again then that confirms you are signed into Lightroom with the wrong account.  

If you c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Lightroom display an error when you try Restore Purchase?  Checking against the account you used to post here, I see no Lightroom Mobile subscription for the past or present time.  Since I see your Lightroom subscription in your iOS Settings, this tells me you have a Lightroom subscription based on another email address.  If you see a "duplicate purchase" error when you try Restore Purchase or to buy again then that confirms you are signed into Lightroom with the wrong account.  

If you can't remember which email address (or Google vs Facebook ID) to use for Lightroom sign in, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. They may be able to help.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I have no chat button on a page you provided. Well, after I cancel subscription and return it back, all seems ok. Thanks.

Also, email is the same here and for Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you got it working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines