Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paying for LR Premium but can’t access features

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Wondering if you've had experience with LR (mobile) saying that you don't have access to the premium features. When I go to my 'subscriptions' in my Apple ID, it says that I indeed have the premium monthly subscription.

(photo of Apple subscriptions info attached) - Could it be because my actual membership begins on the 11th as noted in the photo? If so, how can I just begin paying now? 

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! 🙏

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot use the Premium feature in Lightroom mobile on your iPhone. 

Would you mind restoring the purchase as mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and lett us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your help. When following the steps and trying to restore the purchase, it keeps bringing up ‘duplicate accounts’. Please let me know if you have any solutions so that I can get back to work on my photos. Thank you!

Caitlyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caitlyn

The error message means you do have a Lightroom subscription, but it's applied to a different Adobe account/email address than the one you're currently signed into.  Lightroom prevents your iTunes ID from subscribing more than one Lightroom account, so you don't accidentally pay for two subscriptions.

Can you try signing into Lightroom with other email addresses you might have possibly used, or different social service sign on you might have previously used (Facebook, Google, Apple)?

If you can't locate your subscribed account, perhaps Adobe Support can help.  Please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.  They may need you to cancel your current subscription with the help of Apple Support before you can try subscribing this current Lightroom account you've been using, if that's what you wish to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines