• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Persistence of HDR setting

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom’s HDR algorithm is the best I’ve ever encountered and I use the app exclusively to shoot HDR photos. However, the most recent version for iOS keeps defaulting to Automatic mode whenever I launch the app. It used to remember my HDR preference. This is super annoying and totally slows me down. Is this a deliberate change or a bug in the latest version? I hope it’s the latter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I cannot immediately reproduce the problem you describe.  If I set the LR Camera to HDR mode, and exit back to the editor or photo thumbnails view, or even if I force-quit the app and relaunch it, the camera remembers that I was in HDR mode.

What specific device and OS version are you using?

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using an iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.1.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Strange.. I'm using the same device & iOS version, still can't reproduce (even when trying Quick Launch of the LR camera via 3D-touch press on the app icon).  Could you reproduce the problem while recording the screen, and share that video?  Here’s how:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines