Photo exported to Camera Roll not showing up

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love this app... however a few days ago I am having difficulty in getting my edited pictures to save in camera roll. It shows they are saved, however they are no where to be found in camera roll. 
Any ideas? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you using iOS 14?  If so, does this help? https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, doesn't fox anything about exporting to camera roll

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too, and the suggestion from Charlie D below didn't help. I'd love to fox this!! My photos can't be exported to camera roll... kinda defeats the purpose of the app.my photos just don't show up after going through the export steps. My only workaround is it export it to a text message and then save it to the camera roll from the message.8d rather not go through those extra steps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure that you have given Lightroom permission to access All Photos in iOS Settings? Exporting to camera roll works fine for me on three different iPhones (iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone 12 Pro, all running iOS 14.2.1.

PNG image 2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines