Highlighted

Photo glitch?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the majority of the recent photos I've taken through the lightroom camera app on my phone have this weird glitch looking border around them. It persists despite any edits I make and when I try and export them. If I take a photo using the standard camera app on my phone I don't have this issue. Anyone experienced anything similar?

Lightroom mobile glitch border - Album on Imgur

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo glitch?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the majority of the recent photos I've taken through the lightroom camera app on my phone have this weird glitch looking border around them. It persists despite any edits I make and when I try and export them. If I take a photo using the standard camera app on my phone I don't have this issue. Anyone experienced anything similar?

Lightroom mobile glitch border - Album on Imgur

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks to me like a hardware (memory) issue. What kind of phone, and what OS? What version of LR are you using, just for completeness? Post your specific information, and we’ll see if any of the Adobe team have any comments on this.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Google Pixel 2, so Android OS

Lightroom CC version 4.0

I have tried reinstalling the app, new photos I take have the same issue.

Cheers

Conor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0