Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo won’t load

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

ive noticed with a few of my older albums in Lightroom for iPad, when I try and open some photos or even view the thumbnail it shows the error message as in the screenshot.8D263881-ACF2-4BDE-BA55-34285F45526B.jpeg

This leaves me unable to view an unedited or an edited pic. I have cleared cache, signed out and back in from the app, cheeked for app update (already up to date), rebooted iPad, uninstalled and reinstalled app and made sure I had space on my iPad (over 100GB). I checked the Adobe site for the error code but it brought back zero.

Anyone had this issue before? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens to me whenever I do a selective edit on one device, and then try to load it on another. (Tablet to phone for example)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point I'm going to have to delete all my albums that are older than 12 months, lose all the edits I've done and reimport all the RAW files 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines