• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos and custom presets in my lightroom mobile suddenly disappear. Help???

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I need help.

I lost all my photos and custom presets in the LIGHTROOM CC MOBILE app.

So what happened was:

I was usigg the Photoshop Fix app on my iphone, and when exporting the edited photo, I chose “save to lightroom”. This is my first time chosing the save to lightroom option. Before, I’ve always used “save to camera roll”, and then manually add the photo to my lightroom.

So then when I clicked “save to lightroom”, it’s like nothing happened (it didn’t automatically open the lightroom app). Then I decided to manually open the lightroom app, and it crashed.. Just blank black page and crashed. So then I tried to open it again, and suddenly everything is gone. The only photo left is the one photo that I just exported from the Photoshop Fix app.

Does anyone know what happened? How do I get my previous photos, and most inportantly my custom presets back??

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PP,

Do you have the Photography Plan and were you Photos syncing to the Cloud?

If so, check http://lightroom.adobe.com to see if they are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Selondon..

I don’t have the photography plan.

And I‘ve checked the link you gave me, but the photos aren’t there.

Is there another way to get my custom presets back? Or do I really have to create everything from scratch again? T_T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, a couple more questions.....

Are you using the free app or the premium option? And also, is it iOS or Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines