• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos and Presets gone after update

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my LightRoom app and lost all of my photos and presets. How do I get them back? Very frustrated since I’ve paid a lot of money for the presets. LightRoom will not let me add them back. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa, sorry to hear that you have trouble with Lr Mobile. I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi can you please help me? The lightroom mobile app must of updated.  i had to log in when i opened it and all my photos and presets are gone. there is nothing there. I pay $5 a month subscription and have been using it for about a year, its all gone. can you please help me? thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brendap,

We're sorry to hear that your images have suddenly gone missing from the Lightroom app. That shouldn't be happening, let us help make it right.

Could you please let us know if you're able to view your images on Lightroom web here Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom ?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines