Highlighted

Photos are all lost after reinstalling

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! So I've tried to reinstall lightroom after acidentally deleting it. (It's data is on an external storage before being deleted). After reinstalling, all photos are gone. What happened to the photos? Can it still be recovered in some way or is the app data really gone forever? I don't know what was the extent of syncing. I really need to know because I have a lot of important edited photos. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos are all lost after reinstalling

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! So I've tried to reinstall lightroom after acidentally deleting it. (It's data is on an external storage before being deleted). After reinstalling, all photos are gone. What happened to the photos? Can it still be recovered in some way or is the app data really gone forever? I don't know what was the extent of syncing. I really need to know because I have a lot of important edited photos. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom are you using and on what device?

Can you check Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom  to see if your photos made it to the Cloud?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom CC v3.5.1. My phone isGalaxy J7 Prime. My account was not premium.

My photos didn't get to the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything on the device at this location:

/Android/data/com.adobe.lrmobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's one but it is in the SD Card and there seems to be no file inside. There are a lot of files in the lost.dir and i don't know if it's from lightroom. Does the files there have any relation to lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines