• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos deleted on Lightroom mobile iOS keep reappearing.

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setup is Lightroom Mobile 4.4.1 on iPhone 11 pro iOS 13.1.2.  I delete photos from my "All Photos" and get the prompt confirming they will be deleted from folders and projects and projects and library etc. I hit the additional delete prompt. The photo disappears. I come back later and it's there again. Why is this happening and not removing it from phone and sync'd Mac Lightroom Classic library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were the photos imported into the Cloud Ecosystem or were they originally synced from a Lightroom Classic Collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I selected the sync option on a number of folders in Lightroom classic and then those folders appeared in Lightroom mobile. When I update folders on Classic the changes appear on Mobile. I’m not familiar with the idea of importing to a Cloud Ecosystem. I’ll note that the changes that haven’t been propagating from Mobile back to Classic we’re in the “All Photos” folder that Mobile has by default. Just realized this. I didn’t make the edits/deletions while viewing in a sync folder that I created. It would seem odd if that was the reason for the issue I’m observing, but mentioning in case it’s relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines