• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos does not synchronize between ios and android

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I work with Lightroom CC on my iPad, my phone (an android) and my pc, and when I edit my photos on my ipad they doesn't synchronize on my phone, but they does on my computer, and hen I edit the picture on my android it synchronize with my ipad and my computer. It's really anoying, the purpose of Lightroom on mobile is to access the editing form multiple devices, which I can't do properly, could this problem be fix? Thank you

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom mobile app on your iPad is not syncing correctly with Lightroom mobile on your Android device. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using on the iPad and Android devices?  

• Please visit https://lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID. Do you see the images synced from the iOS device there? Also, the problem is with your Andriod device as the same set of images are getting synced to the desktop. Please check that syncing on your Android device is enabled.
  • Ensure that your Lightroom for mobile app is up to date. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (iOS) app up to date, see Apple's documentation Turn on Automatic Downloads or App Updates - Apple Support . To keep your Lightroom for mobile (Android) app up to date, see Google's documentation Update your Android apps - Google Play Help
  • Ensure that your are running Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom for mobile app on the same Internet WiFi network. Syncing is paused over the cellular network, if you've enabled Sync Only Over WiFi in Lightroom app's settings. To know more about app settings and preferences, see Learn to sign in and work with the different workspace views in Lightroom for mobile (iOS) and Learn how to sign in and get familiar with the app interface in Lightroom for mobile (Android).
  • Check that Lightroom for mobile is running in the foreground, especially when the syncing is in progress. To achieve this, make sure that your mobile device does not go into the sleep mode. 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines