• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos edited on iPad, cloud drive full → how do I get them onto Lightroom Classic CC on my Mac?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've taken quite a lot of phos on my recent vacation and also edited them after importing via SD card adapter on my iPad.

However, my drive is now full (20GB). How do I get them into my Mac Lightroom Classic CC library? A number of photos has synced already (those that have been uploaded to the cloud I guess), but I do not want to loose edits as I'm not sure how the Adobe cloud concept works.

What would be the best workflow here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ones that have synced back to Classic will have (well, should have) download to your hard drive and all the edits should be in your Classic Catalog.

You can then delete these from the Cloud.

As you gain space, more will sync from iPad to Cloud and from Cloud to Classic. Once all synced down to Classic. they can all be deleted from the Cloud.

Give it a go on a test photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines