Highlighted

Photos fail to import. Persistent problem since the beginning.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android Lightroom mobile, Samsung Galaxy 10+. Latest versions of everything, although this has been a problem with LR Mobile for years.

 

Take photos with the phone app, or even with the LR camera app. Without fail, some percentage, usually around 30%, of the photos will fail to import. If I go in and manually select all the photos I just took, and try to import again, again about 30% of the *remaining* non-imported photos will fail, but 70% of the initially failed photos will import. If I do this enough times, eventually all the photos make it in.

 

What is going on here? Also, since LR Mobile's previews only show about 10% of my library's photos (because of performance??), I'm not sure what actually failed, so I need to select the entire set of photos I just took each time to make sure I catch them all. PITA to be honest.

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

16

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos fail to import. Persistent problem since the beginning.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android Lightroom mobile, Samsung Galaxy 10+. Latest versions of everything, although this has been a problem with LR Mobile for years.

 

Take photos with the phone app, or even with the LR camera app. Without fail, some percentage, usually around 30%, of the photos will fail to import. If I go in and manually select all the photos I just took, and try to import again, again about 30% of the *remaining* non-imported photos will fail, but 70% of the initially failed photos will import. If I do this enough times, eventually all the photos make it in.

 

What is going on here? Also, since LR Mobile's previews only show about 10% of my library's photos (because of performance??), I'm not sure what actually failed, so I need to select the entire set of photos I just took each time to make sure I catch them all. PITA to be honest.

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

17

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?

Join the conversation