• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos just gone from Lightroom Mobile app

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just went to upload the photos from the last couple of days from my iphone 6s and the LR mobile app doesnt have them on. The only photos that are on are 2 collections that I have recently shared from the desktop app. I had a look in the online gallery and it still only has those 2 collections. (now 3 as I added one more new one to make sure that it still was connecting)

I even editied a couple of them last night so I know that I took some!

Also the desktop version is not downloading any pictures that I take now but they are going to the web. Havent changed anything re settings in the last couple of weeks and all apps are up to date (as of 09 April 2018)

MacOS 10.13.4 iOS 11.3 LR Classic 7.3

Anyone had similar issues or know what I can do?

Gavin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Otterwerks  wrote

MacOS 10.13.4 iOS 11.3 LR Classic 7.3

Hi Gavin,

You may want to try the Lightroom Classic forum to see if anyone else is experiencing this. The workflows between Classic and CC are very different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok will do thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines