• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not Saving in Edited Format

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very annoyed. For reference I use my Samsung S9 with lightroom. I used to use the Free version of Lightroom and had no issues at all saving Edited photos to my phone. Well, I decided to upgrade to the $4.99 subscription since I do indeed use this App a lot and enjoy it so why not? 

This was 2 days ago I purchased  the one month subscription. While it does give me the option to "Save to device", Once I go into my phone's gallery it's as if the photo wasn't ever edited. Super aggravating because while I do enjoy the 'Premium Features', Now I can't even enjoy my edited photos from the app since it's acting up. Not to mention it also loading much slower to the point I force stop the app. And the Gag is IT ONLY STARTED WHEN I UPGRADED TO THE SUBSCRIPTION.  Please fix this issue. I'd rather just do without it if it's gonna cause me all this strife.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in since you purchased a subscription? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response, Melissa. Yes, I have tried logging out and still the same issue😪

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines