Highlighted

Photos not visible in Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my lightroom mobile i cannot see the photo. Coz my lightroom is expired . And the apps hanged i cannot open it. Thats why i reinstall it when i opened it all the photo are not in the folder . 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos not visible in Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my lightroom mobile i cannot see the photo. Coz my lightroom is expired . And the apps hanged i cannot open it. Thats why i reinstall it when i opened it all the photo are not in the folder . 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV from Get Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your images are missing in Lightroom from a folder after you've reinstalled the application. 

Are you using a trial version of Lightroom on your mobile and which device are you using?

Have you checed on Lightroom web https://lightroom.adobe.com/ to see if the images are available?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines