• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos stuck in Sync

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!  I cannot find any similar issues.   I tend to use my Iphone X + Lightroom mobile camera on hikes for quick shots.   I was playing around with Lightroom's long exposure setting.   I have used this in the past and photos simly load once I return to internet service.   This time my app is "stuck" syncing 13 photos.  The cloud icon on the upper right is "flashing" between "sync" alert and "sync paused while processing."  I let is sit overnight but still no progress.   Any ideas?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Skarasch141

Sorry for the slow reply.  I am not able to reproduce this.  Some ideas:

Do you have enough free space on your device (500 MB or more available storage)?  

Does it help if you force-quit the app and relaunch?  Or sign out and sign back in?  

Of those simpler steps do not help, then as a very important next step I recommend making an iTunes or iCloud backup of your device ASAP.  Don't uninstall/re-install Lightroom without backing up, or you could lose images that Lightroom captured but did not yet upload.  After you've backed up your device, are you able to find your new Lightroom captures in All Photos, and save them to the iOS Camera Roll?  Another more technical option is to try this advice: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html    

Hopefully the simpler troubleshooting helped, or if not you were able to export or recover your Lightroom captures.  If you did recover and save the images to some place outside of Lightroom, you might then try to delete the images that seem stuck.  Do new imports and captures then sync OK?  If not, you might try reinstalling the app.

Hope one of these suggestions help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines