• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos took forever to load

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the app for color checking and quick adjustments for around a year, but lately after upgrading to Lightroom Classic CC, my photos are longer to load, as in the preview loads but the circle just keeps moving, preventing me from doing any adjustments to the photo. i've tried a lot of photos in my library and they just won't load properly. And also i've been keeping the smart previews locally for offline editing on my phone.

however, all of my online photos load up quite instantly (5-10 seconds depending on network). and i can make adjustments on them, not like my offline photos.

is there any solutions for this? or is online the best solution? i'm using Lightroom Classic CC on my desktop. my phone is a LG G4, i'm pretty sure it handles this task pretty well as Snapseed renders pretty quickly.

thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Pics are synced with Lightroom CC from PC. On mobile the previews are shown yet when I select the pic it goes into an endless load. I am not able to do any adjustments. Adobe please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that i am able to load a pic if it doesnt have any "selective editing" like radial / graduated filter. And also the pics won't load if it is locally stored. Try opening one pic without any editing and it's not stored locally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines