Highlighted

Photos wont export with all edits

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Iv'e been having this problem recently. My photos look good while editing them on Lightroon with the Ipad Pro, but once i export the photos, 100% quality JPG sRGB , and open them, they do not have some of the edits. Generally it's missing some Noise Reduction edit, shows extra grain, and lack of quality all together. Has anyone been having this problem as well? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, iOS, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos wont export with all edits

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Iv'e been having this problem recently. My photos look good while editing them on Lightroon with the Ipad Pro, but once i export the photos, 100% quality JPG sRGB , and open them, they do not have some of the edits. Generally it's missing some Noise Reduction edit, shows extra grain, and lack of quality all together. Has anyone been having this problem as well? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, iOS, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please try out the 5.4.2 build and let us know if you still run into the issue.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0