• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures and Presets

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently got a new iPhone that required me to completely redownload all of my photos and apps. When I redownloaded Lightroom and logged back in I found all of my photos and presets to be completely gone. Is there any possible way I can get back all the things I lost or will I just have to start over? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are a user of the free version of the app, then photos and presets do not sync to Lightroom's cloud storage for backup.  Deleting the free version of the app or signing in on a new device cannot transfer photos or presets that were never synced to the cloud.  

Is it possible you have a backup of your previous device from a point in time when your photos and presets existed on that older device?  If so, then restoring that backup onto your new device, even if temporarily, will allow you to recover your photos.  If you are able to do this, please see this page for additional advice about how to recover photos: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines