Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures lost when moving catalog to SD

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Lightroom Mobile was recording on my micro SD card, but at some point I needed to use this card in my gopro.

I've then started lightoom on my phone, but without my SD card in. It then shown me an empty catalog, which makes sense. I took a couple of pictures, then at the end of the day, I put the micro SD card back inside the phone.

I then restarted lightoom, changed  the settings for lightoom to use the SD card as storage again. LM mentioned it was moving everything to the SD again and then would restart.

I saw that my catalog was back there , but without more than 300 pictures that I had taken during the previous 2 months! Unacceptable.

Question :

How can I get those pictures back ?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had they synced to the Cloud? (I am guessing not).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, my account was already full

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines