• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help - how can I stop the subscription

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there! Please help me to stop the subscription for mobile (iOS). I don't want to pay the subscription anymore, because I don't use the App anymore. 

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Roxana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is an in-app purchase simply go to your subscriptions at the app store or iTunes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The e-mail adress with whom I used to do the subscription isn't the same with that used for the icloud account. What can I do in this case? 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need your Apple ID otherwise you will need to request a password re-set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see Apple's support page for info on how to cancel subscriptions you have purchased on your mobile device: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines