• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Lost all photos and presets!

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my phone today from the iPhone 10 to 11. Before doing so, I logged out and back on to Lightroom to make sure all my photos would be there. They were. We then completed the upgrade and when I logged back on to my new phone, all was gone (except for one photo, strangely), even my presets! Please help! I this was years of work!!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the forum for Lightroom Classic (the traditional version for desktop computers). You'll get better help faster by posting in the Lightroom Mobile forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/bd-p/lightroom-for-mobile-and-apple-tv?... 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid subscription? If so, all of your photos were safely stored in the cloud. They should show up on the new phone when you log into your account. If you worked with a free version of Lightroom, your photos were stored with the app on the device. You need a backup of your phone to retrieve the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Halina0101

I'm assuming you have the free-use version of Lightroom that doesn't sync to Lightroom's cloud storage for backup as Theresa suggested.

Restoring a backup should restore all the photos Lightroom had.  Is it possible the backup had for your iPhone 10 wasn't recent enough to include the photos you had in Lightroom?  Is there another backup of the iPhone 10 you can try to Restore onto your new phone?  

Another option: if Lightroom on your older phone still had the images you expect, please try the advice on this page to see if you can recover any photos: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines