Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Increase The Quality of Saved JPEGs For LR Mobile

Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, the saved quality of JPEGs on Lightroom (LR) mobile and Lightroom CC for the PC are different. The JPEGs that I save on my iPad (RAW to JPEG) using LR mobile, are about 1/2 the size as the JPEGs that I save on LR CC for my PC.

I realize LR Mobile is on a mobile device, but professionals should have the option to save out JPEGs to 100% or to TIFFs when converting a RAW image.

There shouldn't be a compromise in quality when saving a RAW to JPEG on LR Mobile. Right now the options are "Small" or "Maximum available", and the "Max" setting is half the size of a "Full Size" JPEG saved to a PC.

These days, iPads and iPhones have tons of storage and are very fast. Please increase the number of JPEG options or allow us to set the compression ourselves. iPads are to the point of where there are usable for editing by professional photographers in the field. We need to be able to convert to the highest quality, non-RAW image possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Keith Shepard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hi Keith,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and sorry for the trouble caused due to the limited quality settings in Lightroom CC mobile app.We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Keith,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and sorry for the trouble caused due to the limited quality settings in Lightroom CC mobile app.We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines