Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please subscribe to download images from the Cloud error

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Today I tried to export one of the photos I took over 2 months ago. I have never singed up to Adobe account on my phone, so I have never uploaded my photos to cloud. After selecting image size, I'm receiving that error: "Please subscribe to download images from the Cloud"

Why I am getting that message?

I can export my photos from 17.06, but for photos took before 13.06 that is impossible.

I have Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) with Android 8.0. Lightroom Mobile v. 3.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a trial at some point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here. It was working fine until yesterday. I don't even use any cloud service...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I‘m not entirely sure how it works, but my thinking is that if you at one point had a trial then the Photos would have synced to the Cloud.

And within that trial period the Original may have been purged locally.

Hopefully a member of Adobe Staff can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just now began getting the same message when Saving to Device. It began after I chose the option to store photos on SD card storage instead of internal storage. When I switched back to internal storage the message disappeared and Save to Device worked.  I think it's a LR bug where LR thinks the SD card is the cloud.  They should fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That seems to be correct. Until they fix it, the only solution is Copying / Duplicating the "files" folder (SD Card / Android / data / com.adobe.lrmobile / files) to the very same location, but in your phone's Internal Storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines