Highlighted

Please support Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad 9.7 2018

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t download Adobe Lightroom CC on my iPad ( iPad 9.7 2018 ) because it doesn’t support. Can you support it for my iPad?

When you open up the app-store and search for "Lightroom" please try "Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad" instead of "Adobe LIghtroom CC" which is the phone version. Hope this helps.- Guido /Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please support Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad 9.7 2018

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t download Adobe Lightroom CC on my iPad ( iPad 9.7 2018 ) because it doesn’t support. Can you support it for my iPad?

When you open up the app-store and search for "Lightroom" please try "Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad" instead of "Adobe LIghtroom CC" which is the phone version. Hope this helps.- Guido /Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 2
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks greule! I can download it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0