Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium account purchased with company is not working on iPad

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm facing this issue:

I just purchased a complete Adobe Creative Cloud premium account via Surfspot.nl, using my company credentials. I activated both email and product with the product code. However, when trying to use premium functions on Lightroom it still asks me to upgrade to premium and the restore purchase option doesn't work. I'm now wondering if I have to pay a separate premium account for the iPad apps.

Alessandro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this working OK now?  I see you do have a valid subscription on our servers.  

Does signing out and back in help?

Does it help to re-install the app?  NOTE: do not do this if you have imported images, edits, presets, etc that live only inside Lightroom on your device.  Please make a device backup first using iTunes or iCloud Backup.

FYI, Restore Purchase will not help though -- this only helps users who experience purchase difficulties using the mobile app stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines