• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium Features Won’t Link to the App on my New Phone

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new phone ans downloaded the lightroom app. However my subscription won’t link to the app. I tried logging out of the account I had on my old phone but it still won’t work.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you using the same Apple id and Adobe id as on the old phone?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

You have an Educational Creative Cloud membership, and this does not include access to Lightroom Mobile.  You might try contacting your membership administrator, or consider a personal subscription to Lightroom Mobile Premium if you want to sync photos, videos, and personal presets you create to multiple mobile devices.  Otherwise, you are welcome to use Lightroom Mobile for free without its sync features.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, but if i look at the student and teacher subscription it says: The entire collection of 20+ creative desktop and mobile apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Iris

It sounds like your Creative Cloud subscription is a educational subscription, and does not include Lightroom mobile premium features.  Please contact your plan administrator for more help.  Otherwise, it's best to seek out help directly from Adobe Support as these are peer assistance forums.  For more info, please visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines