• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premium functions aren't enable in lightromm mobile

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed the app in my ipad and I've noticed that the premium functions are not enabled. If I click on that, it opens the subscription plan. I've a full CC licence and I can't make it work. I've alread tried to log out and in, uninstall and reinstall all the adobe mobile app on the tablet. Contacting the support chat they tranfered to another chat and with no operators. The vendor is sure that the licence is complete also for the mobile app. The same problem appends also on other app like Spark. I don't understand if is an error from the vendot or a problem on the account.

What can I do?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom premium features are now not enabled on your device. 

Would you mind taking a look at this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks.

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, 

Thank you for helping me trying to solve this situation.
I followed the instructions but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. It showed that there weren't purchases to recover.

I did try in both iOS and Android to be sure the problem wasn't the device.

Is there a way to know if my license has some limitations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, unfortunately the advice Akash shared won't help, as that is for App Store purchases, but I see you do have a full Creative Cloud subscription.  While some Adobe staff like myself do volunteer time on these peer-support forums, we often lack the full set of tools Adobe Support uses to help.  I urge you to contact Support again.  Please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for contact options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had a look (guessing your adobe-id is the same as you use for this forum) and what I can see is that you have a Subscription-plan running which is Desktop Product only and are made available free to e.g. Students when their school is part of an EEA contract deal with Adobe.  Did I get it right that you purchased your subscription via such a third party provider?  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greule,

I spoke to the support this morning and it confirmed that seems to be an educational subscription. So for what I understand it is my supplier who has not verified correctly. Now I have to deal with him to understand what I can do and if I can use it, since I use the software for work.

Thanks for you help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines