• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium [How to activate Premium features in Lightroom mobile for iOS?]

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renewed my premium subscription bit still can’t access premium features. It still says my subscription expired. I tried to log off and on and then delete the app and istall it again, but it’s still the same. How do I fix this? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need a bit more information before we can help, the most important of which is - which operating system are you using?!  And how did you renew your premium subscription? There's a few subscription's floating around, managed by different providers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using an iPhone. And I renewed by the lightroom cc app, it was already deducted on my bank account but I still can’t use the premium features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try tapping the LR icon top left to show the menu and then look for Restore Purchases.

If that doesn't do the trick, try this thread? Lightroom IOS Premium Activation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open up iOS setting->iTunes&App Store, then long tab your Apple-id and choose "View Apple ID". From there navigate to the "Subscription"-entry. Is the Lr Premium Subscription marked as expired? - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not marked as expired on the settings “subscription”, but in the lightroom app, it’s marked as expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and have you tried the Restore Purchases option from the Lr settings? Just to see if that helps. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it as well but it’s still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top left Lr-icon and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab "Access our Support Forum"-entry and with that a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already sent it. Hope to get a response soon. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue should be solved. Could be that you need to  re-sign-in to the Lr CC Mobile app. Let me know your results. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s okay now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines