Highlighted

premium issues

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't access the premimu features after i bought them, renewed and payed everything and still can't access them, akso after pressing restore purchase. Cancelled the subscription to retry to buy it but now i can't renew or do anything at all. abyone know what to do? thank you 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

premium issues

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't access the premimu features after i bought them, renewed and payed everything and still can't access them, akso after pressing restore purchase. Cancelled the subscription to retry to buy it but now i can't renew or do anything at all. abyone know what to do? thank you 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private not. - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue, my id: zuhair.tahan@gmail.com pleease help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix the problem?? This happens a lot to both android and iPhone users. Happening to me right now. I even tried canceling my subscription through Apple early and then start a entirely new one and still didn't work. I think Adobe might do this on purpose because everytime I do an online chat with Adobe support they try to push buying through them directly. Which at this point I would do but they don't even offer a Lightroom only option. You have to pay $5 more (9.99$) for the Lightroom package. I really respected Adobe yo until now. I have done hours of research and I now know this is entirely on adobes side of things as Apple has sent me documents that the subscription is still active and paid to Adobe. I really hope this stops and the auto-renewal through Apple starts working as it should. They will lose a lot of business if people start catching on to this up-selling scheme 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timskor 

Could you please give it a try again. You account should be working now and double check that your iOS Subscription is still active - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0