Premium Lightroom subscription does not work after payment problem

Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have been using Lightroom mobile Premium for almost a year.
The 6th of the month is the date when my subscription renews. Except that unfortunately my credit card was blocked a few days before. Payment could not do this. Now my card is unlocked but my payment on the Appstore is still pending. And I can't use Lightroom's premium functions to edit RAW.

I contacted Apple who just referred me to procedures that I have already tried. He asks me to renew the subscription via the app but the app just says "Unable to complete the purchase"

I also tried to cancel the subscription via the appstore and subscribe again. But it doesn't work. It tells me '' Renew May 6, 2020 '' But in Lightroom it tells me '' Expired ''

In short it's been 4 days that I try to fix it but nothing works and Apple does not seem to understand the problem. I hope it's already happen to someone before me who can explain to me how to repair Lightroom.

Sorry for my English, I use GoogleTrad Because I speak French.

Thank's

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium Lightroom subscription does not work after payment problem

Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have been using Lightroom mobile Premium for almost a year.
The 6th of the month is the date when my subscription renews. Except that unfortunately my credit card was blocked a few days before. Payment could not do this. Now my card is unlocked but my payment on the Appstore is still pending. And I can't use Lightroom's premium functions to edit RAW.

I contacted Apple who just referred me to procedures that I have already tried. He asks me to renew the subscription via the app but the app just says "Unable to complete the purchase"

I also tried to cancel the subscription via the appstore and subscribe again. But it doesn't work. It tells me '' Renew May 6, 2020 '' But in Lightroom it tells me '' Expired ''

In short it's been 4 days that I try to fix it but nothing works and Apple does not seem to understand the problem. I hope it's already happen to someone before me who can explain to me how to repair Lightroom.

Sorry for my English, I use GoogleTrad Because I speak French.

Thank's

TOPICS
iOS, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2020 1
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem but no one helps me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ozonerx777 and Jordan

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem, what is the solution? regards!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Mkalebtmtz', this should be fixed now, please try again. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased this and after many attempts it still says I have not subscribed. My bank account show the payment i've made but its not working. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Salterbella00' I show a valid 1 TB subscription for you -- is this working ok for you now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0