Highlighted

Premium mobile

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now paying for the premium mobile version of Lightroom but i can't use any of the premium features? I select start trial after selecting a premium tool, and it tells me I'm already paying... I've deleted and redone loaded the app, am I missing a step? 

TOPICS
Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium mobile

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now paying for the premium mobile version of Lightroom but i can't use any of the premium features? I select start trial after selecting a premium tool, and it tells me I'm already paying... I've deleted and redone loaded the app, am I missing a step? 

TOPICS
Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your subscription is valid at the App Store/iTunes/Google Play you should not need to start a trial.

What tools or features are you having problems with?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'eroberts93'

I do not see a subscripotion associated with the email you used to post for help here.  

Please go into the Lightroom app's settings, tap on your user name, and then tap on Restore Purchase.  Does this help?  If not, is there an error message displayed -- what is the message?

If Restore Purchase failed, and you are certain you are signed into the correct Adobe account, then please go to iOS Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap on your Apple ID, and sign out of your iTunes account.  Then repeat the Restore Purchase process above in Lightroom app settings, and enter your Apple ID info when asked. 

Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0