• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium setting

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay monthly but the app on my iPhone won’t allow me to use any of the premium servuces. Ive tried e everything. Can someone help? I’m paying monthly for nothing?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An iphone is not the same as a Mac computer... you may only use iphone apps, not real programs

Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/mobileapps.html FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still get certain premium services on the phone app that you pay for. I pay for them, it says I’m fully subscribed but all of a sudden won’t let me use them. the app says I need to subscribe so I follow a Fiona and it says I’m already subcribed. Confusing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hayleya36473721​,

Sorry to hear you were having such a hard time using some of the premium features in the Lightroom CC for mobile app. It looks like you were able to contact our support lines. Was your issue resolved?

Best,

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines