• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premmium not work "duplicate purchase"

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my subscription on the App Store, but I cannot access as premium functions in the app. I can't renew because I remember and I can't use the restore purchases function because "Duplicate purchase" appears, what do I do? I have an Iphone 6.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliara

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I renewed the payment plan of my Lightroom premium in Play store and I've been deducted but when I open the app it tells me to renew again and when I try it tells me the subscription has already been purchased from play store with a different Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mickey30677223fdph 

Our server let me know you've tried signing into Lightroom with two or more different email addresses.  Your subscribed account is based on the same email address you used for the forum here.  Please be sure to use this same email address to sign into your paid account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting to know if you solved your problem, as I have exact same issue since I got new phone , was able to restore all premium apps except the Lightroom and continue paying but can't access premium features:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SportDance

I see no sign of any subscription for the email ID you used to post on the forum here.  I see this account was created today, so I wonder if you have an older account that should have the subscription you expect to see.

Once you are sure you are signed into Lightroom with the correct email address, if you still do not see your Lightroom subscription then see this page for steps on how to try Restore Purchase: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines