Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets and edited photos are gone!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was using the free version of lightroom cc on my ios since more than a year. I don't think it was the trial version as i did not have access to any premium features such as selective. 

Lightroom was working perfectly well since May last year on the phone. Now all of a sudden today all my edited photos and presets i'd made are gone.

I'd made and saved good amount of things on the app. All my efforts are wasted if i can't retrieve them somehow.

Please please help!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not yet solved and a very widespread issue that should not have occurred after updating the app.

From the official Adobe account via fb messenger:

"Hi, we're sorry that some of your presets and images in the Lightroom mobile app have disappeared after the recent app update. This is a known issue and our engineering team is currently investigating it.
For more info on this issue, please refer and follow: https://bit.ly/31aIbVT
Note: Please do not uninstall the app!”
Thanks! ^NM"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines