Highlighted

Presets are gone after LR mobile update

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had my preset on LR mobile but the app was updated And now my pictures are still here but my presets are gone !!!

What should I do ?

Helpppp

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets are gone after LR mobile update

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had my preset on LR mobile but the app was updated And now my pictures are still here but my presets are gone !!!

What should I do ?

Helpppp

TOPICS
Android, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try a re-sign-in via the the Lr settings and let me know if that helped. If not could you attach a video -or screenshot which illustrates the issue so that I can see it...Hope to get a clue about your issue soon - Guidi/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - this happened to me as well. I signed out and signed bac kin as you advised but my presets are still gone but all of my past pictures are there. But it is saying I have 30 days remaining in my trial, but I am not in a trial?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0