Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets disappeared from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I haven't used my Lightroom mobile for a couple of weeks but when I opened the app today all my presets were gone. I had hundreds of presets saved there and now they're nowhere to be found. I deleted and reinstalled the app, logged out and in and even tried my other Lightroom account thinking maybe I had saved the presets there instead. But nothing. Please let me know if there's a way of getting them back.

Much appreciated,

Kreet 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the missing presets. Please let us know the version of Lightroom you are using along with the device (Android version) you are using it on.

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web?

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile? If yes, the presets are stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing them may have removed the data related to the app. You can try restarting the mobile device to check if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for your response. 

I’m using iPhone 11 - iOS version - adobe photoshop lightroom.

No, I don’t see the presets on the web either. 

I think I pay $6.99 per month but I’ve got two account (can’t see the presets in either one) so not sure which one I’m paying for. Should be the one with the email kangurkreet@gmail.com

I’ve tried restarting the device as well as deleted and re-downloaded the app.

What else can I do?

Kind regards,
Kreet Kangur 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines