Exit

Presets don’t save

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

i use the Lightroom mobile app for ios.

i cannot save presets . Doesn’t matter if I wanna save presets of dng photos I import or if I wanna save a preset with the options when I edit a photo.

some weeks ago everything worked fine

hope you can help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get error message or do they just not appear in User Presets? Can you see User Presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Presets that I saved a few weeks ago are fine - but I tried saving new ones - and went through all the steps with no errors - and yet - when i go to apply the presets they aren't there. Ugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new Preset folder and on each photo created new preset and added it to the new folder. NADA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me. I have been using the same presets almost everyday for months, then all of a sudden last night one of them (just so happens to be the main one I use) is no longer showing up. I’m in user presets, doing everything the same as I always do when I go to edit, and most of my saved presets are there, just a few missing.

Then I went to reinstall all the presets and create new ones. I created 15 new ones, they said saved to user presets when I finished each one and then I went to use them and only one is showing up. So frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you have created your preset with the  Profile option ->ON based on a dng. If so then you won't be able to apply such a preset to a e.g. jpeg. When you create such a preset again, try to turn off the Profile checkbox within Create-Preset-Dialog and with that you can use the preset on other formats as well. Let me know if that is the issue you are experiencing?  - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me as well. All raw files - I will sVe the preset in lightroom mobile, but it doesn’t show up anywhere. It doesn’t even show up for the picture I used to create it for... just no new preset. It is NOT a case of raw vs jpg files - they are all Raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines