• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets gone after latest update.

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new update deleted all of my presets that I paid a lot of money for. How do I get them back or are they gone forever?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

You also posted in a thread about the release notes for the FORUM update. So I changed the title of your post.

I Branched and Moved your post to the LrC forum. Is it LrC that you are using and asking about?

If not please state the name of the Adobe program you are using so your post can be moved to that program forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What previous version where you coming from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I had version 5.4 because I also lost access to my photos on top of my presets. I’m not 100% sure which version I had before because it’s set up to update automatically. I don’t have access to the photos I used to have on the app or the presets I had on there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the Presets Panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the mobile Lightroom app on my phone. I can access the presets that come with the app but the user presets that I had are now gone along with my photos I had on the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your problem in:

• Lightroom for Mobil and Apple TV (current v5.4.3)

or

• Lightroom Classic (runs on computer, stores catalog on computer) (current v9.4)

if the prior, then you posted in the wrong community, see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/bd-p/lightroom-for-mobile-and-apple-tv?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s the mobil Lightroom app for phones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you should probably be posting this in the correct community page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/bd-p/lightroom-for-mobile-and-apple-tv?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You indicate you updated from 5.4? What version did you update to 5.7.1? That is the latest of Lightroom 5 (five).

Is it possible you did an upgrade? Did you have to upgrade your Catalog file?

Post the actual version your have installed that is creating your problem?

Just a thought out of the box, Lightroom 5.4 was the first version that could sync to the cloud at the start of the transition. !!!

We need to know what version you have installed? Are you paying a monthly subscription for application?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 5.4.2 now and before that I had version 5.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have moved your post, Conversation, Again once I realized you are dealing with the Lr Cloud Base Mobile App.

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines