• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets in LR mobile

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, is there any way to get LR presets and put them into LR mobile without having Lightroom on a computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately Custom Presets are not available in Lightroom Mobile yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean custom presets for the mobile version. Ive seen videos about how to transfer them from your desktop LR to your Mobile LR. Was just wondering if there is a way to skip that part

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you want them to appear in the drop down list Angie?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is!

As of right now, it appears that .lrtemplate and .XMP files cannot be imported into the mobile app. But fortunately there is a workaround where you download Adobe RAW files with preset adjustments directly to LR mobile and copy and apply these adjustments to any of your photos!

If you have an iOS device, I've made some instructions on how to download and use mobile presets (Not sure if it works with Android yet but I want to say that it should though)!

If you're interested you can find it here: https://www.mobilepresetmarketplace.com/how-to-use

The instructions are mainly for presets from the website, but any other person selling or giving away free mobile presets will use a similar procedure

Hope this helps, happy editing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you get a preset on mobile without a computer if the file downloads as a .lrtemplate???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

do you think this feature will be available soon? or you don't know...

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've send just a few minutes ago an email to Lightroom Development Team about this topic. For me will be great if will be introduced an import presets system like the desktop version, the possibility to create various 'custom' folders with an import button for .lrtemplate files.

I really hope that this feature will be available soon.

Thank you

Kv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find their email? Maybe they can help me with my other issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a super old topic but there is a way to do it so I'm sharing it in case other people are still searching for the answer to this:

https://stayclosetravelfar.com/how-to-install-lightroom-mobile-presets/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines