• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets lost after Lightroom update

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does this relate to the mobile app? I’ve had the same problem but I don’t use a computer for LR

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meghanh,

That shouldn't be happening as Lightroom presets should not disappear on mobile or desktop after an update is rolled out for the Lightroom.

However, we'd need some more information to help you better.

• Which version of Lightroom are you using?
  • Where are you using the application? On a mobile or tablet and which OS(Android or iOS)?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It wasn’t an update, it was an upgrade. I upgraded my subscription to a paid one to include extra features. I use the application on my iPhone X - Recently downloaded so assume the latest version?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines