• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not syncing to phone

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running Lightroom CC on a MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone. All of my presets are showing up on both the MacBook Pro and iPad Pro, but several folders are missing on the iPhone. I went to "manage presets" to make sure they weren't hidden, and they do not appear there. I have signed out of Lightroom as well as deleted and reinstalled the app on the iPhone and still can't get the rest of my presets to sync. Any other suggestions! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Presets and camera profiles stopped syncing between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC after the last update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. The presets were successfully imported into Lightroom CC on my MacBook Pro, but they are not all syncing to Lightroom CC Mobile on my iPhone or iPad. What's curious is that some of them are importing, but not all. I have deleted and reinstalled the app on my mobile devices, as well as made sure that the app is updated across the board. This is a frustrating hiccup. Looking forward to a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sean. Could it be that you are trying to apply a raw-based preset to a jpg. This won't work when the preset was created with a required profile. For example you could try to create a new preset or update an existing and disable the "Profile" option . With that you could apply the preset to different file formats. Let me know if that helps. Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines