• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets on mobile not saving

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I create my own or even download a purchased preset it won’t save in my preset options. Some have worked fine and others won’t even show up on the list. Is there any way to fix this??!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more detail? You haven’t given us much to go on.

When you create your own preset, how are you creating them, with what program and on what platform?

When you download a purchased preset, what file format did you receive? How are you attempting to install it? With what program, and on what platform?

Please describe exactly what you’re doing, and perhaps we can offer some ideas.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

in my case, I am using Lightroom cc mobile,

i import many .DNG files, then from that .dng file, I use the feature of lightroom cc to create a preset.

The problem for me is that, when i edit a photo and try to apply a preset, some presets that I created doesnt show on the list. 

Also, I have 4 albums, when i edit a photo in one of the albums, some presets show but not in the other 3 albums when i am editing a photo.

Hope you can help me here. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rodaa,

Sorry I don’t have any good ideas here. I’ve seen presets that are grayed out, when the photo isn’t fully downloaded, but I haven’t seen presets that are visible on some photos and not showing on others. Are all the photos DNG in your case? Hopefully, someone with more knowledge of LR CC Mobile presets can jump in here.

Just to close out on the details, can you tell us your version of LR CC Mobile, and what device and OS version you’re running? That may be useful if any Adobe staff jump in here.

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Not all photos i import in lightroom are DNG, but the photos that I am trying to create preset from are all DNG.

My LR mobile CC version is 3.3.1 and I am using ios v.11.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the DNG file you use to create your preset has a Profile that is 'raw' only, it won't be available for non-raw files.  Is it possible you are using a raw-only Profile in the original DNG?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk,

I think that answers my question, yes, some of the photos I am trying to create preset from has a "raw" profile, and it only shows on photos that are also in "raw".

Isn't there a way that it will be available for non-raw files also?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just encountered the same issue and was able to solve this thanks to some of the hints in this thread.

Background:
I noticed that I the presets I imported using a DNG file could only be applied to Raw other DNG or Raw files.

Solution:
In order to solve this I applied the preset in Lightroom to a jpg (instead of a raw file) and then exported it as DNG.

The presets I imported to lightroom mobile with this DNG file showed for any file type without problems.

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Having the same issue and appreciate the insinsight you provided.

Q: How do you export a JPG file as a DNG file for either Lightroom mobile or desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did I get it right that you have created your preset with the  Profile option ->ON based on a dng? If so then you won't be able to apply such a preset to a e.g. jpeg or heic photos. When you create such a preset again, try to turn off the Profile checkbox within Create-Preset-Dialog and with that you can use the preset on other formats as well. Let me know if that is the issue you are experiencing?  - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines