Highlighted

Presets/photos gone after upgrade

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to premium. As the app refreshed it seemed to get stuck loading so I closed it. When I reopened it all my photos and presets were gone. I still have access to all my presets and photos locally on my phone, just none of them in the app anymore. I had about 100 presets so don't really want to go in and reinstall them all again. Anyway to restore my presets/photos? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets/photos gone after upgrade

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to premium. As the app refreshed it seemed to get stuck loading so I closed it. When I reopened it all my photos and presets were gone. I still have access to all my presets and photos locally on my phone, just none of them in the app anymore. I had about 100 presets so don't really want to go in and reinstall them all again. Anyway to restore my presets/photos? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?