Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in RAW (Premium not updating)

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silly question, 

only not long started using this, using premium and since I try to use a raw image it asked me to update to premium. ( which I have) any suggestions?

(Thread title edited by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a bit more information? A screenshot of the message? What platform are you on? Have you signed out & back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I’ve tried to restore purchase and it does not seem to work.

A little frustrating but I’m sure it’s an easy fix haha

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Just to cover all the bases, can you please go into your iTunes subscription history and confirm on Apple's side that a valid subscription for Lightroom exists?  

I see you have tried Restore Purchase, and it didn't work.  If an error message is shown, can you share what the error says?

Assuming you do have a valid Lightroom subscription, please try Restore Purchase one more time, but try these specific steps: 

Sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-press your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start Lr Mobile again, try Restore Purchase again, and once prompted add your apple-id and password.  

If this doesn't help, please write back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines